“Want a taste of Italy without the grueling plane ride?”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #14 of 243 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Allentown, Pa
“Want a taste of Italy without the grueling plane ride?”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We dropped in here for a pizza and were simply amazed...from the owner greeting everyone like family, to the first rate servers and of course...the food! We arrived around 6pm on a Sunday evening and scored a nice table for two outside, so we were able to enjoy a beautiful street scene and pick up on how well the owner and staff truly care about their customers. We started out thinking we just wanted a pizza, but ended up having the whole experience...great thin crust pizza from the wood fired oven, a terrific house salad for two with fresh shaved parmesean to one of the best tiaramisus outside of Milan and followed with nice espressos. All at prices that make sense! Well done everyone!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank krdjr

Venice, Florida
“Great Experience”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Busy place with a lot of energy. Food was very good, service was excellent. We had roasted veggie antipasto, pizza, risotto. Reasonable wine list. Will definitely go back.

1 Thank jrj34292
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Burnt sauce”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I really wanted to like this place but had to tell the truth. To be honest, since I have been going to Italy every year I have been called a food snob. Either that or my standards have become a lot higher. I pasted by this restaurant one evening and to my surprise all the waiters we speaking Italian, even the customers. We decided to stay for dinner so we sat down and ordered a glass of wine. They were very pleasant and brought us some real good home made Italian bread. Now I am getting excited and expect an awesome meal. We were talked into their special, home made pasta with meats and their home made sauce. Well the meal was almost uneatable. The sauce was burnt or something. I was heart broken. All other customers were chowing down like that was their first ever Italian meal. I don't get it. Boy, if those people ever tasted a meal from Italy they would die. Sorry guys.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Renato7
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food with fantastic servers”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch and picked this place based on the reviews. We were not disappointed! The minestrone soup was the best I've ever had - made with very fresh vegetables. My husband's caesar salad was better than average. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the woodfired pizzas. We split one with sausage, tomatoes, mozzarella, mushrooms, and truffle oil. The servers were knowledgable, timely, and made great recommendations.

1 Thank PharmTravelin
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Forget the Pasta Special”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a meal at this restaurant last night and the special past dish was a big mistake. The waiter told us that this was so good that we would think that this dish was so good that we would never forget it for the rest of our life.The dish was served cold so we sent back to the kitchen and they warmed it up and it was just Ok. Then my wife was sick from the meal. I was lucky with the veal dish which was nice.She will never forget the dish so be careful.

• Visited February 2012