“Back to it's former glory”
Review of Le Petit Bistrot - CLOSED

Le Petit Bistrot
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: FRENCH CUISINE. BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNERMONDAY TO FRIDAY: 11:00AM TO 3:00PM AND 5:30PM TO 9:00PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: 9:AM TO 3:00PM AND 5:30PM TO 9:00PM
Venice, Florida
“Back to it's former glory”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife and I have been to the Bistrot many times over the years and always enjoyed great meals and service but as others have written the restaurant went through a bad spell this year providing food well below their normal high standard along with poor service. Having brought this to the attention of the owner he has since changed his chef and all the wait staff. As a result we decided to try the Bistrot again and enjoyed an excellent meal a few nights ago coupled with the good service expected in a small restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

“Disappointing dinner”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was just not very tasty. The place was empty but the wait staff was disinterested and the food took forever to arrive. We have not gone back.

Visited April 2014
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Today we tried this little bistro, our neighbors told us it was so good and we weren t disappointed ! Their shrimp curry is to die for!!! My husband had the beef bourguignon and almost licked the plate !! I recommend that place to all.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Manon B
“Tiny little Bistro”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A very small restaurant on the corner across from Venice Theater. The food is very French and delicious. They have fixed price meals that are excellent and fair prices. Go there you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Livingood2014
Englewood, Florida
“Wonderful French cafe with great food and charm”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed breakfast here on a Saturday alongside the Venice Farmers Market. First, the coffee was great ... I'm a coffee lover. Second, the spinach omelette was the best I ever had. Third, the atmosphere is charming. Fourth, the people who work there were warm and friendly. This is not a basic breakfast place...its special. People at the next table were also raving about the food. This was a wonderful breakfast with my Mom. I will be returning with my husband and probably my girlfriends in the future for lunch and enjoy a nice glass of wine. The French music playing in the background adds to a nice relaxing meal.

1 Thank RomeoNewHampshire