“EXCELLENT”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The Maryland soft shell crab stuffed with crab cake was delicious. Cooked to perfection with a beautiful presentation. Our waitress was super friendly and very efficient. Overall a wonderful way to spend our anniversary!

• Visited May 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Terrific food, great service”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It is a busy place, the food is exceptional, and the service is great. The crusted trout is the gold standard.

Nokomis, Florida
“IT IS WHAT IT IS -- AVERAGE FOR THE MOST PART”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Bonefish Grill can be hit or miss--little to no "fish house" atmosphere, no real atmosphere at all motif at all. There are both booths and tables. If booth seating is chosen, then diners facing the large window will see the closed K-Mart store and empty parking lot in all its ugliness.
Dining rom is fairly dark, which is ok I guess, but for older clientele which is mostly what Venice compries, including the writer., it's a tad too dark, and sort of stuffy feeling.
Service is generally pretty good, mostly an 8 in my experience [have eaten at Bonefish Grill Venice 4 times.- Food is generally good, sometimes excellent. If crowded, it's pretty noisy.
In it's favor though there is an absence of loud intrusive music that is so prevalent now. Bonefish Venice Venice is after all one of a large number of Bonefish Grills. Bonefish Grill Venice is located i a parking lot beside a busy highway As I said, it offers good to excellent fare, no atmosphere other than cleanliness, and a hugely obtrusive view if facing the large glass window. The bar lounge [you can eat in the lounge] is an enjoyable place to eat--same food selections, but good lounge atmosphere and attractive bar area to look at from lounge seats. I can't remember, but I seem to remember somewhat that the lounge has booth seating, . there is lounge dining seating so you don't have to sit at the bar. In my opinion the best parts of bar seating is inclusive of some atmosphere, and absent of the ugly view from the obtrusively large window view of the mostly empty parking lot and huge closed down K-Mart Store. Bonefish Venice offer's a moderately priced menu with good choice of land and sea food in a clean setting. If you're not an adventurous diner, or with a group of friends who deisre to have some table conversation, Bonefish Venice might be a good choice.

• Visited March 2013
Rotonda West, Florida
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We came to celebrate my sons first communion on a Sunday for brunch. Prior to this experience I have never had bad service at a Bonefish. Our waitress was pretty much non-existant, only coming to the table when we flagged her down and the restaurant was empty. She sold me on the brunch special of unlimited mimosas but she never returned or asked if I needed another drink. At one point I asked another waitress if she could please get our waitress. The kitchen/expo station is in full view of the customers to which I could see our waitress and the manager standing there talking with the rest of the employees for a long while. At one point I looked over and saw the Manager who was expediting food, and he was eating while expediting. How gross is that. He looked over and saw that we were staring at him in disgust and he quickly ran to the back. Clearly, the problem here with our situation comes from the top. Towards the end of our meal the waitress started giving us attitude, because we asked for more bread and drinks. If you plan on going to this Bonefish I would recommend that you not go on a Sunday around lunch time.

• Visited May 2013
Westhampton Beach
“Great food/great service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with the family. Everyone enjoyed their meals from fish to filet and lobster tails. Strawberry shortcake was excellent! Nice waiter (Chris from NY) provided great service! Manager was attentive. Prices seemed reasonable compaired to NY! Would return.

Visited April 2013