“Good food,good wine”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Solomons, Maryland, United States
“Good food,good wine”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very busy restaurant. We ate at the bar last evening after the movies. We had no reservations but got seats right away. I had a great Kobe hamburger and a house Cabernet. Thoroughly enjoyed both. Wife had fish tacos and Pinot Grigio. She was very happy with everything. Service was wonderful on a busy night.

• Visited March 2013

Venice, Florida, United States
“Friendly staff, very long wait, dried out food.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

My first advice is to not go in on Wednesday! It is Bang Bang shrimp happy hour day. They need to staff better on Wednesday! It took 45 min for my very dried out Libys chicken dish and the asparagus I ordered was mushy. They were very accommodating and offered to redo the asparagus but after waiting another half an hour I had to go. Thank goodness I had cash because my friends were there another 20 minutes waiting to use there credit cards. The staff is ever so nice, however I can not stress enough that they need to have more staff on Wednesday! This is the third time we have gone on a Wednesday and it has not improved. I figure writing a review may help.
I will say I normally order the "American Style" Kobie beef burger and have not yet been dissopointed. From here on out I will not go on a Wednesday and I will shell out the $4.00 more for my girlfriend that loves the Bang Band deal!

Nokomis, Florida
“Great new restaurant”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

So happy to have this new restaurant in Venice! I didn't know what to expect since it is a chain and, in fact, was a bit leery. Not to worry. Bang bang shrimp is extraordinary and the Chilean sea bass was the best ever. Service was terrific - we're thrilled to have this new venue and it will be a regular for us.

• Visited February 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Enjoyed the Comunity table after all....”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

After a long day of traveling to Venice, pulled into Bonefish w/o rsvn and thanks to hostess' options of seating @ marble hightop tables, got us served asap! Enjoyed conversation w/ other travelers....staff very professional. Thanks, made a Monday business trip to a funday!!!

• Visited February 2013
Venice
“Usually stear clear of chains but not this time”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

It had been a long day. I was very hungry and extremely tired. We decided to go here because it is close. We were told it would be a forty minute wait but we were seated in 10. I had the corn chowder and Thai coconut shrimp. They were both delicious. My husband had the salmon with mango salsa and it was also excellent. Our waitress was top notch. We were very pleased with our experience. What a good surprise.