“In Defense of Bonefish Grill........”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #41 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

although I don't think they need ME to defend them.
I have eaten here twice in the past year and will be eating there again in the next two weeks. I enjoyed it both times and it is why I will be going back. Ok, I just read a review where the reviewer didn't like "the couches out front"???!!! Really? Because our party loved them. Sitting outside,comfortably waiting for our table with a beverage. C'mon people. Review the service. Review the food. We loved it. Something for everyone. The reason people go to chains and the reason they are successful is because you can COUNT on them to be the same everytime. If this isn't for you,try a NON chain.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is one of the few great restaurants in Venice. The food and atmosphere are both great. We visit often.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This was my second visit and thought I would give it another try.
The service was just ok and the food was even more disappointing.
Order salmon w/ ceasar salad. The salmon was raw in the middle.
The staff were very considerate and replaced entree(free) but, everyone
else had already finished their meal. Maybe my third visit will be a charm?

Reviewed December 2, 2012

the banb bang shrimp are amazing we had a server Deb she made the dining experince top notch
food was amazing ambiece very romantic

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Whenever I get a chance to eat here I will. I've never been dissapointed with them, wherever I've been. Bonefish grill has never let me down at any time.