“Great Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Denny's
Ranked #163 of 240 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Denny's chain restaurant in Venice, Florida.
Venice, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Got the Great Harvest Oatmeal--excellent quality and a huge serving. Wait staff was friendly and fast. Perhaps my new breakfast place.

1 Thank ChetRoi

Englewood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,783 helpful votes
“GREAT FOOD AND VALUE IN OUR OWN NECK OF THE WOODS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Denny's Restaurant in Venice is delightful. My companion and I ordered the special where for either $8.99 or $9.99 you get a soup or salad (several choices), a lovely "skillet" entree and then a nice dessert to boot. The food is delicious and certainly the price is right. You won't regret it. Service also quite good.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank mamamia70
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“A really great meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We were greeted by Nick as we entered and he was very friendly. We ordered salads and they were excellent. The greens were fresh and the Chicken was very tasty. My iced tea was refilled without having to ask. We will definitely be back!

• Visited February 2013
ENGLEWOOD
“Always better than you think.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I've probably been to Denny's a dozen times, but in Venice every trip has been better than I would have guessed. The most recent dining experience was just this week when we went to an early movie and when we came out, every restaurant we would normally have frequented, was closed. We tried a couple of Pubs, and even a Pizza spot, but at 9:45PM there's not much to choose from.

And there was Denny's all lit up and looking open. And so we stopped there with the idea we'd get a burger and maybe a beer, and it would not be a dining experience, but a refueling stop. OK, so I was wrong. The menu had steaks and prime rib and all kinds of comfort food, not to mention the requesite burgers and the deserts and so on.

And it was really good. The waitress was busy with a half dozen tables, but was right there as needed. The beers were icy cold, and the prime rib sandwich was great, the roll toasted and the cheese all melted. My wife had a mushroom burger and was equally happy with the fare.

On another note, as a Realtor I often meet people at Denny's. Usually they have breakfast there and I come in 30 minutes later to collect them and go see homes. I have always had them tell me how good the pancakes are (choc. chips inside) and how large the egg portions are. So I am offering additional hearsay that the food does not dissappoint.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Venice, Florida
“Good Food, great service. They aim to please.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Good food and good amount for the price. Staff is excellent, friendly and bend over backward to see you are serviced correctly.

Visited November 2012