“Great visit to Dennys for breakfast”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #168 of 252 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Description: Denny's chain restaurant in Venice, Florida.
Description: Denny's chain restaurant in Venice, Florida.
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Went to Denny's for breakfast had the healthy skillet option and loved it will be back, great service thank you

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My breakfast at Denny's the other day was their large, fluffy $2 stack-of-two pancakes and coffee--both satisfying to get me started for the day. My wife had a healthful bowl of oatmeal with the trimmings she likes.

I got my morning news on my Nook tablet via Denny's free WIFI. Others who wanted a less interactive news feed enjoyed the news on the large-screen TVs.

Dan (the manager) and his team have made this an excellent choice for breakfast--really good food, attentive wait staff, an aim-to-please attitude, and support for my morning Internet news. And, importantly, a genuine sense of "we're glad you're here".

I've enjoyed this Denny's so much that in this review I've tried to convey not just my satisfaction with the experience but also some of the extras a patron can enjoy there. This is a breakfast place where everyone can know your name.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Dan Mahoney, Manager treats his customers, employees and his Denny's restaurant just like he owned it. As a fellow small business person, I can't pay Dan a bigger compliment than that. He has put together one super team of folks, like my people at Best Dry Cleaners FL in Nokomis FL they want to keep you smiling.

The menus is super and offers great choices at more than reasonable prices. Quality and quantity of food is plentiful.

I eat at Denney's virtually every Saturday after I close up my dry cleaning shop. The waitrers and waitresses are all very friendly and know their menus extremely well.

Eat at this Venice FL Denny's you will be happy that you did.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

This Denny's is different because its clean ! The staff is clean ! The food is cooked and presented in an attractive manner. This denny's is really good. I've been to other dennys locations before and the waitresses are sweating in your food, ot screaming to the cook. I am impressed how even though this is a chain, this dennys seems to be run as a mom and pop place where the staff cares and likes their jobs. Moons over my hammy is the best ! The whole menu is mouth watering, and what makes it nice is that if there is something you aren't to keen on, the staff is happy to please.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

Talk about trying harder--this Denny's bends over backward to satisfy the customer. Wait staff is most-experienced and focused. In particular, they know how to serve senior folks. Dan, the manager, is innovative and relentlessly helpful.

Great menu selection, specials all of the time (including AARP 20% off, and additional, seasonal menu), friendly atmosphere, and fast service. This place has become our primary dinner restaurant. I don't know what else they could do to satisfy the customer.

Sign me up for the open-faced hot sandwiches, and the best apple pie in Venice for dessert. Large portions, modest cost. Did I say I liked this Denny's?