“BEST DOG BEACH IN FLORIDA!”
Review of Brohard Paw Park

Brohard Paw Park
Ranked #4 of 60 things to do in Venice
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I visit this beach monthly. It's heaven for dogs & their companions! If you go alone, you can sit and watch your dog have a blast ... hang out & swim with your pooch alone, or meet & talk with like-minded dog-lovers who also enjoy a great beach day. It's the BEST! Weekends are really fun, as there are hundreds of dogs & folks on the beach, but it never feels crowded. Parking is free, there is a great adjoining dog park, and there are excellent dog & people amenities (a dog wash, changing faculties & outdoor showers for humans). If you're anywhere between Tampa & Ft Myers, and you just want a fun beach day with your dog(s), Brohard Beach Paws Park can't be beat! Here are pictures from our visit today. Have a blast!

1  Thank Steffigoldman

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Of course, it's rarely the dog's fault if " stuff " happens.......IF the pet has been indoctrinated. Socializing the pet and then looking after them becomes the owner's responsibility. This a fun and friendly place because there are mostly local folks who care to keep it this way. I know that I cannot talk my chihuahua because she is too assertive :) , but I love to watch the families at play and then relaxation.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Best part of the vacation was going to dog beach. People were extremely friendly and dogs well behaved.

1  Thank Lois P
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This park is great. Lots of shade in the park and a walk way to the beach. The beach is great fun and ideal for swimming with your pet. Lots of dogs having a great time, no sign of any bad behavior. People in the dog park were a little careless of the double gates and inadvertently let our dog out to the beach track, we quickly caught up so no harm done. There is plenty of parking and rest rooms and showers close by. We will be back.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I'm originally from Ft. Lauderdale and one of the things I miss the most are the gorgeous white sand clear water dog beaches beaches, while living in Orlando I was yet to find a dog beach that either wasn't just the bay, had a entrance fee, was dirty, or where we had to keep our dogs on a leash until we came upon this one. we have been through most dog beaches on the east coast and would be disappointed and although the west coast had nice beaches I would always feel guilty about leaving my 2 puppies at home in the cage all day. Now I have the best of both worlds. Trust me when I say you can not go wrong with this beach! It is a 2 hr drive for us from Orlando but its worth it! MAKE THE TRIP!!!