“Step back into the 50's & 60's”
Review of Nifty Nic Nacs - CLOSED

Nifty Nic Nacs
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Venice, Florida, USA, "The City on The Gulf," we are directly across from the large, central, free (five-hour) parking lot in Centennial Park in the center of town in the 200 block of West Venice Avenue. We also have free on-street 2-hour parking. We are open Monday through Saturday from around 10 in the morning until 5pm. Open Sundays, noon until 4pm from October through April.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a cool place to find all those nostalgic items from the 50's and 60's. A blast from the past! Sure to bring back some great memories!

Nifty J, Owner at Nifty Nic Nacs, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thanks for letting people know that we love the 50s and 60s -- and for taking the time to post a review! We do 70s and 80s, too, and even some 90s. If it's NIFTY -- we do it! We like to think our nostalgia mixes with our modern-day offbeat-sensibility humor items, too. A visit here is sure to boost one's spirit. Come see us again!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This store is the cutest little store! I stopped there several times and spent most of my money there in the 2 weeks that me and my brother were here visiting our grandma because I loved it so much lol. Everything there was so cute and classy and right up my alley. I can't wait to see what they have to offer next time I visit! Plus, the owner Jeff is so sweet and friendly! This is the best store in downtown Venice and you definitely must stop here if you are into retro things like I am! :-)

Nifty J, Owner at Nifty Nic Nacs, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of Nifty Nic Nacs! We are so glad you and your brother we able to shop with us on more than one occasion while you were here. Yes, we are THE place for fans of anything retro! We also like to infuse that mix with offbeat humor and nostalgic old Florida gifts. You haven't been to Venice unless you've stopped in to visit us at Nifty Nic Nacs! See you next time! :)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

What a great little store! My teenage daughter and her friends make this a must stop every time they are downtown browsing the shops. Funny they like the nostalgia at their young age!

Nifty J, Owner at Nifty Nic Nacs, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our store on Trip Advisor! We are happy your daughters enjoy coming in and sincerely appreciate their business with us. Our quirky and affordable gifts appeal to all ages! It's fun to shop for nostalgic items and to buy our quirky and offbeat humor products, too. This is the place for smiles and belly laughs! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Found Nifty Nic Nacs after my parents moved to Venice. It is a great unique experience. With fun products it is full of nostalgic energy. It is a stop for me anytime I am in Venice

Nifty J, Owner at Nifty Nic Nacs, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

"Energy" We like that! Thank you for posting such a nice review of our store. We really appreciate it. We are finding that more and more people are stopping in saying they have read our reviews on TripAdvisor -- and it really helps! We like to think we have a lot of positive energy in here AND a lot of laughs. If you need a good pick me up sometime, stop in soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2012

On a recent evening stroll in downtown Venice husband and I were thrilled to find Nifty Nic Nacs open late. What an enjoyable visit. Lots of fun stuff and memorabilia, hilarious cards, magnets, Star Wars, Marilyn, etc. We bought a "must have" book and joke gift for a co-worker. It is rare to find a place that my husband likes as much as I do and rarer still to find a place open in the evening in Venice. Stop in. You will be glad you did.

Nifty J, Owner at Nifty Nic Nacs, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

We are so glad you discovered us! Yes, we do stay open later than the other shops downtown -- until 6:30. During the summer when it stays light later, we often stay much later until the people stop coming in. This can mean we're here until 8 or 9 o'clock at night! We hope you'll stop back in soon... day, or night!