“Our favorite!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Venice, Florida, United States
“Our favorite!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The best pizza in sarasota county!!! Eggplant parm is amazing! Try it.

Visited April 2012

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Good pizza”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We did as take out so can't speak to service really but this is good pizza with excellent crust and our salads were super fresh. Have tried other pizza places in area and this is best take out so far.

1 Thank withanie
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Best Steak & Cheese anywhere!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Just got back from lunch. Steak & Cheese toasted with hots on the side, just like I got yesterday...... Fantastic!
Try it, you won't be disappointed!!!

• Visited February 2012
Boston
“Best pizza so far in Venice”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

. We've had a couple of takeout pizzas in the last couple of years at parties from Mama Maria's, so when we were in the mood for pizza, we thought we'd drive down, sit down and eat a pizza. We have been loooking for a "go to" place for pizza. The owners are from our home state of Mass, so we figured it would be what we are used to. We ordered a meatball and mushroom pizza. It didn't disappoint. I don't think I would get the meatball again (I prefer veggie only) but my husband liked it. The crust and thickness is excellent, sauce good and plenty of cheese.

• Visited February 2012
Venice, Florida
“The best Pizza in Venice”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I been been going here for years. I am from NYC and grew up on pizza. Mama Maria's has the best pizza in Venice in my opinion. Also I love their chicken parm heros (subs for you non new yorkers) There is a reason this place is always busy, fair price great food.....forgetaboutit !!

• Visited December 2011