“Good, not great”

BrewBurger's Pub and Grill
Ranked #12 of 252 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We ate here hoping to find the best burger in Venice. Although they were fresh, and good, they certainly weren't the best. Our kids had kids' meals that didn't include their drinks. Our 8 year old son finished his very small burger quickly. It cost nearly as much as the adult burger bc they charge extra for cheese on the child's meal. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Maybe we caught this place on an off day. We were hoping for more and may try again since others have given this place great reviews.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have been searching for a good burger in Venice and at last I found one. We really enjoyed our food,the prices were on target and even better it's family owned and operated. We will be back!

1  Thank Renee G
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This place has one of the best burgers in Venice. They have several different types, along with sandwiches, salads, chip appetizers, and a good selection of drinks, including hard cider. My wife gets the Salad I bring for her, and always likes it. I get a Burger 90% of the time, and when feeling decadence, one of the signature chip appetizers. The nice thing is that it's really fresh, and good sized as well, They are cooked to order, like a burger should be, and, as I get min Medium Rare, done quickly. I can order to go from the office and by the time I get there on the way home, its' ready. The staff is friendly, and its a place I can go for lunch and not have to spend an hour, yet feel satisfied that I had a good meal. Fresh good food quickly. yes, a Specialty burger can be $8 to $10 (or $11 if you want the Colossal Burger) but for good food consistently and quick, it's worth it. I can only pick one category, one meal and one visit, but I take clients here, as well as eat in for pleasure, both Lunch and Dinner, usually 2 to 3 times a month at a minimum.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Burger and a hotdog...

20 bucks??? must have been the iced tea.

I do admit the food was good but not worth the money.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went in for lunch with family while visiting from out of town. Not difficult to find, it's right off of the I-75 exit into Venice. It's was originally a Waffle House, so that gives you an idea of the size and layout of the place. We sat at the high top tables in the back, so we had a great view of the open cooking area, which was very clean and looked well organized. Was neat to watch how the staff put things together.
Menu is full of some wonderful options! Aside from the creative burgers presented, you've also got the BYOB (Build you own burger) option. When you order, you get to decide how you would like it cooked, and what you'd like with it. I went with a simple bacon cheese burger with house made chips. Perfectly cooked how I requested, just the right amount of char on the burger, the bacon crisp and the house made chips were good. (Would've been a bit better with some seasoning and if they were warm) Others in our group ordered the Black and Blue, the Patty Melt, the Breakfast Burger(Bacon cheese burger topped with a fried egg) and a BYOB, all were tasty and disappeared pretty quick!
Our server was friendly and kept our drinks filled. She let us take our time and enjoy our conversation before we ordered without rushing us, and no problem with questions or requests.

BrewBurgers has been voted best burgers in town, and I completely agree!!