“Whoda Thunk It?”

BrewBurger's Pub and Grill
Ranked #14 of 243 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
Englewood, Florida
“Whoda Thunk It?”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

While burgers are their mainstay, and family members give them consistently high marks, they often have surprisingly interesting specials. Good soups, hearty wraps, etc. Quick service, very friendly staff. It's become one of our go-to places when we're on the go. A much better option for I75 travellers than the blah fast folders.

Visited December 2013

Venice, Florida
“Fabulous Burgers and Pulled Pork Sandwiches”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have now eaten here three times and I feel I have enough experience at this restaurant to write a proper review. I have tried two different things here. Their signature burger and their pulled pork sandwich. Their "Colossal Burger" is just that. It is a 1/2 pound burger on a pretzel roll with garlic & herb cheese, topped with french fries and smothered in beer cheese. It is one of the best burgers that I have ever eaten. The pulled pork sandwich is just as excellent. They also have a southern pecan draft beer that is one of the finest I have tried. The service is very quick and helpful, and excellent and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that would like a great casual meal

Venice, Florida
“Great little place”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

By the name, you might think this is a dark, dank bar or a sports bar, but that couldn’t be more wrong. There is a TV but this compact place is modern, bright, nice and clean. There is bar seating but also comfortable tables, inside and out, as well as carry out. The menu goes beyond burgers but we have not been able to, they are so good. I love their patty melt with its Russian dressing - just a little different. And the sides! Love their fries but also the homemade chips, sweet potato fries and onion rings are delicious. The service is consistently good with plenty of efficient and friendly help so waits are short. It’s in a bit of a quirky location off I75 exit 193 near the hotels, but it’s a perfect travel stop as well as a local favorite. I find the temp a little cold in there (so I have to eat my fries fast!) so maybe bring in that sweater. And I have actually found the burger doneness a little inconsistent. According to their chart, my medium was underdone and then next time our medium-wells were over done. This was not a crisis for us personally but this should not be happening at a “burger place”.

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Wow! Yummy!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

First time eating here and we will be regulars! Awesome and yummy chili hamburger! Tasty homemade potato chips. And we finished with great homemade key lime pie.

Englewood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,875 helpful votes
“GLAD TO HAVE DISCOVERED THIS BURGER "GEM"”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I admit, I am very fussy about my burgers. I am a "cannibal" at heart, meaning that I eat my meat just about raw. Some restaurants claim that it's against the law to do so, but I have found those that do accommodate me have bought better meat and this place is one that is tops!

I was delighted that our waitress (great, by the way - her name is Nancy) said they could do it anyway I wanted, and it was done just PERFECT!!! The fries were good, my friend liked the coleslaw, and even though she eats her meat more Medium (normal in other words) she thought the flavor of the burger was topnotch and I agree. Will definitely return. I am so pleased I found this place.

1 Thank mamamia70