“Great Food As Always - Service... Not So Much”

BrewBurger's Pub and Grill
Ranked #13 of 243 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
Nokomis, Florida
“Great Food As Always - Service... Not So Much”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have eaten at this little restaurant/grill (converted Waffle House) a number of times and agree with many others that the burgers are outstanding. Typically the service is great, but this time our server seemed very distracted - barely communicating with us - not checking in with us regarding whether everything was good - and clearly "rushing" between her tables. A few others observations/comments... there is a fairly new expanded menu - although still primarily sandwiches. One thing that did not change with the menu revision... the extreme additional charges for dish modifications/additions. Example... it cost $.75 for some grilled onions (to replace the raw onions) on my cheeseburger. When you are already paying $8+ for a simple burger in an absolutely "NO-ATMOSPHERE burger joint", the up-pricing is not what I would do if I were the owners... but they are always busy, so I feel like they "get away with" this. Will we come back? - absolutely... because it really is a wonderful burger. But, we will definitely wait for their every-so-often coupons (buy 1 entrée/get a 2nd 50% off) to help pay for the up-price!

“Surprisingly good burger!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I plan on at least one meal here when we visit family in Venice for the weekend. The place is run by a couple who care. The high quality burgers and perfectly chilled beer make for a great visit.

Visited June 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Lucky Find”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Cold beer, great service, outstanding burgers!

While vacationing in Venice, Florida and after a long day at the beach, my family and I stumbled upon this burger haven and absolutely fell in love with the cuisine. Just burgers, right? Well, it hit the spot. Very tasty and affordable. Next time we are in Venice we will definitely stop again.

“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stopped by for lunch while driving on I75. I ordered a BasaFish Po Boy and it was moist and delicious. My daughter had a BLT and enjoyed it. Staff was friendly and knowledgable.

• Visited July 2013
“Will be a regular for us now!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We are Venice locals and finally decided to try Brewburgers from a friends recommendation and we were not disappointed! The staff/family was so friendly and helpful and everything we ordered was great - piping hot to our table and fresh. My husband was impressed with the number of draft lines and raved about the collosal burger, especially the beer cheese! I loved the patty melt and sweet potatoes and my son is still talking about the breakfast burger combo and what a creative burger it was! Def winner for Venice.