“No lie, best burger in town!”

BrewBurger's Pub and Grill
Ranked #12 of 241 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
Nashville
“No lie, best burger in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you're looking for a homemade burger & cold beer, look no further than this joint. You will not be disappointed

Visited March 2013

Matthews, North Carolina
“Flawless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

$10.50 for some tea, a fantastic cheeseburger and fries. Everything was fresh, service was quick, and prices are very friendly. If you're saving $2-3 to eat at McDonalds around the corner, you are getting what you pay for.

Albany, NY
“Good but....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were warmly welcomed last night at Brewburgers. The building is a well done Waffle House conversion. Cute decor. Enjoyed our drinks and ordered and received our food in a timely manner. Then, as we were looking at our last morsels came the turn. Customers were arriving and they were told in a very loud voice that,"It wont't be long for a table. People are finishing up now." The owner , I believe, set people up with drinks either at the bar or at a picnic table and as a new couple arrived repeated the it won't be long routine. Talk about the bums rush. I gulped down my wine, left the rest of my slaw and we left. And by the way - the burger was tough, the roll was good though.

Dunedin, Florida
“Hide & Seek...a great little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Both of us had eaten lunch out during the day, so we weren't that hungry. I was traveling North on my way home, and wanted to be fairly close to Route 75. Sister thought of Brewburger's because she happened to have briefly met the owners recently. I'd passed the road where this little place is located dozens of times, but had no idea there was anything but the McDonald's on the corner. We found the parking lot rather full early Friday evening, which was a good sign. We found an open table. Only negative turned out to be that it was COLD inside. I had a shawl, but sister was forced to go back to the car to get a jacket. Since we weren't really that hungry, I ordered a hot dog, and sister ordered a bowl of beefy soup. She loved the soup, and my hotdog was a giant one which had been sliced lengthwise, and put on a crusty bun. I opted for a delicious homemade coleslaw as a side, and there was a garlic infused pickle as well. I don't like cold food. I did request that the hotdog be really, really hot. It came barely hot, and by the time I ate the first half, the second was cold. The server apologized, and my sandwich was quickly heated to really hot, and so was even better than the first half. Sister enjoyed her homemade soup, and even though I wasn't very hungry, I cleaned my plate. Nice simple friendly place. I understand they were awarded with a "Best Burger in Venice" award. Think I'll try one the next time.

north Port
“Second time the same as the first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Several months ago while driving I noticed this out of the way place and saw that the parking lot was filled with very few spaces available. I found one and entered this restaurant. All the tables were full, it was lunch hour, and there were a few stools at the counter so I sat down and ordered the Alpine Burger rare with coleslaw. The place was so busy that one of the cooks was actually helping the servers by taking the orders to the table. When my burger arrived and I took that first bite I was very pleased. It was cooked perfect and full of flavor. The coleslaw made in house was also supurb. I really could not express to the server how delighted I was because they were that busy. Upon reaching home I told many of my friends about BrewBurger and said one day we must go. Today was my second trip to BrewBurger's and this time I went with a friend. I again ordered the Alpine Burger (rare) and this time with fries. Once again the burger was cooked to perfection and I once again in awe of this place. Thgis time I met the owner and expressed my pleasure in the food and the service. I could only give this a 5 star rating because that was the most, I would like to add ,more. I highly recommend Brewburger's for those out there that really appreciate a good, no, make that a GREAT hamburger and on top of all this superb service.