“Trying to be a sports bar/burger joint and failing”

Norma Jean's Sport Bar & Grill
Ranked #103 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This place is charm-free. It can be crowded and noisy which would be fine if the food was worth it but it's not. I sthink I have read that there are new owners so perhaps they will get their act together but in themeantime, drive on by.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Most sports bars are similar with; games on the TVs, decent beer/drinks, decent bar food and lots of people. This place is the same. Not that that is bad because it's the type of place I would frequent back home in MN when not on vacation. We were there on a Friday and had the fish fry with a couple of beers. We sat/stood at the end of the bar because we met some friends of friends there. Bartenders were great. I would stop again because as I said it was the type of place I am use to.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love their blue cheese buffalo chips!!!! Great sports bar, local people!
Awesome burgers and salads too

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everything about this place appeals to us. The drinks are large, with the right mixture of alcohol, the atmosphere is fun (completely remodeled) and people have fun here. I like the wings, hamburgers, and again the drinks. The booths have individual TV's that you set to your favorite station.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

A new found friend recommended and boy am I glad. The best burgers I've had in Venice. Great staff and real reasonable prices.