“A Bit of Vietnam in Venice!”
Review of Kt Vietnamese Cafe - CLOSED

Kt Vietnamese Cafe
Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Port Charlotte, Florida
“A Bit of Vietnam in Venice!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I dined here a few weeks ago. What a chic, stylish cafe! The owner Toan(say Tom) runs the front of the house, and was most helpful in describing various dishes and specialties. My husband being a Brit chose a beef curry which he enjoyed very much. I had an appetizer plate which had an eggroll, spring roll and fried dumplings, each with it's own sauce which was delicious! There are several other items on the menu that we are anxious to sample such as various noodle and rice dishes. We will be back soon!

3 Thank Kas B

Sarasota, Florida
“WOW WOW WOW”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nice hidden gem in Venice that has been here for years and I'm ashamed to say I didn' even know about it until recently. Owner been here for 15 + years. Food is authentic Vietnamese and prepared with pride and dedication. The owner will come out and talk with you. Tell you about all the ingredients. Sit down with you and talk talk talk. He is a great guy and we wish him many many years of success here.

The food is absolutely wonderful. Unique tastes and blends of tastes. Super clean area and plenty of parking.

Please go check this place out. Support a local merchant. You won't be disappointed !!!

1 Thank Scott S
Penn Yan, New York
“If you really like Vietnamese try this”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Authentic well prepared food that is healthy and satisfying. I usually have just the PHO BO beef soup in broth with noodles, and spring rolls for an appetizer. The price is reasonable. The owner is very attentive and wants you to be satisfied. The atmosphere is just so so, and I believe originally he ran a sub shop out of there for lunches and started serving his Vietnamese food a few years ago. The place sits right by the older industrial park and my guess is a lot of contractors stop there for a sub and ignore the Vietnamese menu. Parking is easy and there is outdoor seating. I find it fun to have something authentic that I don't get every day.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank lindajackson10
North Landgrove, Vermont, United States
“Authentic Vietnamese food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Had a lovely meal here and would recommend it to anyone who likes Vietnamese food. Owners are friendly and very gracious.

1 Thank KEBS1010
Gregory, Michigan
“I must have a mental problem”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Can't see the attraction. Our first stop in Venice due to TA reviews, and I mean first! Didn't even go to our rental! OK food in an OK restaurant. Nothing to write home about. The food is fresh but tastes just average to me. We had Flan for dessert and it was good. I may give up doing reviews if my opinions keep going counter to everyone else's. My taste buds must be spoiled, destroyed or scalded. Help me!

• Visited March 2014