“Authentic Vietnamese food”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
North Landgrove, Vermont, United States
“Authentic Vietnamese food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Had a lovely meal here and would recommend it to anyone who likes Vietnamese food. Owners are friendly and very gracious.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank KEBS1010

Gregory, Michigan
“I must have a mental problem”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Can't see the attraction. Our first stop in Venice due to TA reviews, and I mean first! Didn't even go to our rental! OK food in an OK restaurant. Nothing to write home about. The food is fresh but tastes just average to me. We had Flan for dessert and it was good. I may give up doing reviews if my opinions keep going counter to everyone else's. My taste buds must be spoiled, destroyed or scalded. Help me!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank fabner1
Sarasota, Florida
“False advertising and poor business integrity”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Do not EVER order for delivery. I work at a local business over the bridge. As i ordered the owner complained about the traffic. I agree as that is why i ordered delivery.. She said it will be a half hour... No problem I said. I waited patiently for an hour and a half. I finally called back and they knew who I was. I asked if they are on their way as our business are not even a half mile apart!!!. They said no they have not even left yet for my delivery. You would think they would of been professional enough to call me back and notify me that they had no intention in coming with my food. How Rude!!!! I will never patronize an establishment with such poor business integrity. I am sure when tourist season is over they will miss the business from their local merchants and locals who keep them going through out the year.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank flre
Cedar Rapids, IA
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

During our week in Venice, my husband and I had dinner here twice, it was that good. The food was very fresh and very reasonably priced. The waiter and the owner both paid us special attention and made great recommendations. I highly recommend this Cafe.

• Visited February 2014
Greenville, Pennsylvania
“Delicious dinner at Vietnamese restaurant”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you are tired of long waits at crowded loud restaurants give KT's Vietnamese cafe a try. Just off the island and across the Venice Ave. bridge KT's offers an excellent opportunity to try Vietnamese cuisine and it is a good value. The restaurant is small, inviting and clean. The owner is very helpful in answering questions and it is his wife who prepares the food from fresh ingredients. We had the spring rolls which were delicious and served with a very flavorful peanut sauce. We ordered Pho which is a type of soup served with rice noodles and thin slices of beef or chicken and shrimp can be added. The meat was very tender and the broth delicious. The beef broth is cooked for 10 hours and the chicken for 6. You can add additional lime, basil, bean sprouts, hot sauce to the soup according to your tastes. We shared a rolled cake for desert with whipped cream and strawberries and an espresso rum frosting. It was very moist and light, not too sweet. TIPS: If it is your first visit let the owner know and you will get extra attention. Save room for dessert as they are French inspired from French colonial days.

Visited March 2014