“Delicious healthy food, friendly service”
Review of Kt Vietnamese Cafe - CLOSED

Kt Vietnamese Cafe
Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Penn Yan, New York
“Delicious healthy food, friendly service”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I'm not familiar with the names of the dishes, but what I had was a broth with slices of roast pork, and rice noodles, wonderful taste. Lots of sliced scallions. My friend had a similar soup with broth and meat balls. We were both very satisfied and this is what I like to call a "feel good" meal. The owner spent a lot of time keeping us happy. He brought sauces for dipping the pork or meat balls, and encouraged us to try them. I would definitely go back and try some different dishes. In a small community like Venice it is nice to have some variety in our choices of restaurants, and this one I would recommend for the care that goes into the preparation, and the service.

• Visited January 2013

“Best Vietnamese around”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Vietnamese food delicious. Hospitality great. Try the pho and spring rolls. Yum yum. Sauces with sandwiches are one of a kind homemade from grandmas recipe in home country. A must stop if you are in venice.

Venice, Florida
“Very friendly and good food!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Great sandwich shop. Our family tried 4 different sandwiches... Cheese steak, Cuban Bahia Mia, Hot Pastrami, and grilled chicken. All were very good and reasonably priced. The deli was exceptionally clean and the staff polite and helpful.

Venice, Florida
“Eval”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Nothing is fancy, but their Vietnamese food is excellent. Also economically priced. Marinated chicken is great, other foods have excellent psecial ingredients. Would have never thought of dropping in until I saw it highly rated on Trip Advisor & will be back again soon.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Bob M
Venice, FL
“This is ridiculous”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I live and work in the area, and I eat pretty much exclusively at locally owned and operated places. I don't know how I have been missing out on KT's for so long.

It is quite possible that the biggest tragedy in my 26 years on Earth, is that more of them haven't been spent eating the Chicken Banh Mi and egg rolls from KT's.

The bread was just right, sturdy enough to hold the sandwich without overwhelming the ingredients. The lemongrass and cucumber were cool, refreshing and crunchy counterparts to the savory and tender chicken, with a lightly sweet sauce. The sauce was just enough to add a hint of sweetness, but it didn't drip as you ate the sandwich, making it easy to eat on the go.

The eggrolls are small with a thin, crisp outer shell, and tasy ingredients on the inside. Definitely fried, but not greasy, they were an excellent add-on to the Banh Mi. They look tiny, but two is very filling because of the level of flavor.

My friend got the Cheese Steak sandwich and onion rings, and is telling me over my shoulder to mention that they were ridiculously amazing as well.

Added bonus: They deliver in the area with a minimum order of $15.

I seriously am going to be eating here every day for the rest of my existence.

• Visited May 2012