“Great Value”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch, & dinner
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Small Italian restaurant with very reasonably priced food. We will return.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

After a friend mentioned the place I decided to take a neighbor for breakfast to try it after a few years away. First we both remarked how bad the coffee tasted and it was quite weak. We felt that both of our breakfast plates were poor. I ordered three eggs and sausage patties with grits. The eggs were so sparse i had to ask the waitress to deliver three eggs. Needless to say we won't be coming back since there are many other great locales for breakfast in Venice, FL where we live.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Went here for a "late lunch" which actually was an early dinner so the place was pretty empty. I decided to live dangerously and order the veal piccata, which for $14.95 I figured would be one of those pre-made veal cutlets. It was but it all was cooked right, the pasta was tasty and I'd only suggest that the cook added about 3x as much lemon. My salad was basic but ok. My husband had the special of a personal pizza and Greek salad for $8.99. The salad was huge and very good, and the pizza was thin crust and very tasty. They have a small wine list and beer. The server was very pleasant and overall it was a nice, not fancy, good Italian dinner. Wish I had asked for a taste of their red-sauce but I forgot.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

although the owners are Greek, it is a nice Italian eatery, with American food also.
waitstaff and owners pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I have eaten here twice. I will go back.
I find the interior design dark and out-of-date. My server yesterday was Rachel. She is young and seemed genuinely nice. She helped me with my order and I observed her interactions with others. She just seemed pleasant and helpful.
My first venture I had a basic breakfast. It was uninspired but edible and very reasonable.
Yesterday I had a small pizza with a salad. The salad was just ordinary bag salad mix, but the white pizza was excellent. I ate two slices and took two slices home. For $6.40 with tax. An excellent value.
This place could use some updating. It offers excellent value for seniors and families. It is not a party place.
I will try some other items on the menu. I will probably try more pizza.