“Good place to buy meats”
Review of Herman Meats

Herman Meats
Ranked #97 of 242 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Canfield, Ohio
“Good place to buy meats”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Good quality meat. It is not a restaurant, more of a grocery, but has homemade soup and desserts.

Visited February 2012

Venice, Florida, United States
“Butcher needs education in customer service.”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I purchased some pork chops and various other meats here and my chops were tough. I took my second package back to Joe the butcher and explained to him that they were tough. Instead of just exchanging them out, making me a happy customer, he implied that it couldn't be his meat, rather it was more likley user error. I have been grilling 90% of my meat for around 6 years. Joe......this was not user error. Instead of making me feel like a valued customer insuring my return visit, he insulted me. Thank you Joe. I will never walk into your establishment again.

• Visited February 2012
6 Thank Randi S
Farmington, Connecticut
“Great meat”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Wonderful spot to grab a hot dog or sausage to go. Lots of fixins to go with it too. The selection of meats can't be beat, you feel like you are in an old time butcher shop. Staff is very helpful.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank ozziesmom2008
Concord, New Hampshire
“A GREAT PLACE WITH GREAT SELECTION!”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

find meats available no where else in the area...rabbit, duck breast. and, great selection of fresh chicken, chicken parts, pork chops, etc. etc.
make their own sauasage.
very helpful friendly service!

• Visited January 2012
“Only the Best”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

When I need a cut of meat for a special holiday or occasion I know I can count on Hermans to make the meal my best. Of course it is also the place for everyday also

Visited February 2011