“Charming and so friendly”

Le Petit Jardin Cafe
Ranked #85 of 246 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The food was really nice - excellent selection of crepes and quiches. The staff were charming - we went twice; once for lunch and once for an evening of music, dining and art in concert with the next door Bulle gallery. It was lovely and I wish there were something like this in my area.

There are newer reviews for Le Petit Jardin Cafe

Reviewed January 22, 2012

My friends always enjoyed your place on the island. We have many happy memories. The new location is not warm & inviting. Even the food wasn't the same.

1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Clean; cordial waitresses, tasty food. My favorites are the crepes, veggie burger and Bastille salad.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I have eaten here at least 6 times in the last 3 months and have found the food great, the staff friendly and attentive. The location is a little hidden, but worth finding. The salads are fresh and the soups and quiche are very good. The desserts are wonderful. I will
continue to dine here and would recommend paying them a visit!

1  Thank LWeiss1988
Reviewed August 19, 2011

My inlaws wanted to have brunch at this restaurant that they had heard good things about. It was a very nice surprise. The Tuscan bean soup was very good, the quiche of the day was flavorful, and the seafood creape was delicious. The banana cheesecake was amazing and my father said it was the best he had ever had. We also had the banana foster creape that I loved. Definitely a place we will return to and tell others about.