“Great Thai Food!”

Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Thai Food!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great Thai food but there is also an American menu. A family run restaurant with a touch of sports bar thrown in. Service is great, our favorite waiter is Terence. Can definitely recommend the calamari and coconut shrimp.

• Visited July 2014

“Great looking dishes”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

While this restaurant has great looking dishes, I feel that their prices are way overpriced for the food that you are getting (comparing it to other restaurants nearby). The one big thing that I like about this restaurant is that it offers hamburgers, etc. for my husband and some Thai food for me. It is the only place where you can go where two opposing taste buds can sit down and enjoy a meal together. They have outside dining where you can smoke and bring your dog.

Visited May 2014
Venice, Florida
“Sports bar that closes at 8 pm?”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were excited to try their Thai food. Friendly staff but the dinners were not spicy Thai and it was pricey. $19 for a dinner that was average at best. I couldn't believe when they turned people away at 7:30 pm when there was an NBA final game starting at 8pm. Why do they call themselves a sports bar?

• Visited June 2014
“Simple and Good”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Love this place. Clean and good food with something for all. Thai Food for my wife that she raves about and my usual, twin lobster tails and slaw for me. A place my wife and I can always agree to visit.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was okay ”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Expensive. Sweet and Sour sauce with chicken was good. My husband's volcano chicken was not good. They used frozen fake chicken with grill marks. My child's meal was 8 dollars. It was okay. Their taco salad was good but too much spice for my mother inlaw. All in all it was to expensive for okay food. We won't be back.

1 Thank Raena J