“This place is AMAZING!!”
Review of Ciao Gelato

Ciao Gelato
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Venice
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Serving Artisan Gelato/Sorbets, Coffee & Teas, Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino and Pastries.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have never had gelato before and after going here I'm hooked! It has a huge selection and the batches are made daily by the owner! The owners are there getting to know the customers and bringing back com stoners favorite favors upon request. It was a clean, fun, delicious atmosphere. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

After dinner out with friends, we headed to Ciao Gelato for dessert. I had the Sea Salted Caramel and the Aztec Chocolate. The Sea Salted Caramel was so smooth and tasty, but the Aztec Chocolate was killer! Dark chocolate with a hint of pepper was to die for! My wife and friends all had several flavors, including peanut butter. Everyone loved their selections. We will return again!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had my first Gelato in Venice last May, moved to Venice in August and wouldn't go anywhere else for my Gelato! It is home made and so delicious with many different and exciting flavors. The staff are very welcoming, friendly and happy. The coffee and Italian cookies are great too. It is on the expensive side but truly, you get what you pay for!

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

This place is hands-down fantastic. I've never visited Italy so I cannot compare this gelato to the real thing...but others say it's the real deal. They make everything in-house. It's fresh and creative. The ONLY downside is the price-we spent nearly $25 for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Awesome gelato and very good iced coffee, couple that with courteous service and I can honestly say I'll be back ..... which I have several times. Try the delicious cookies !

Daria N, Owner at Ciao Gelato, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for visiting Ciao Gelato in Venice and for your excellent review on Tripadvisor. We value your opinion and look forward to your return. Ciao! Daria & RJ