“Best ice cream I've ever tasted” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ciao Gelato

Ciao Gelato
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Venice
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving Artisan Gelato/Sorbets, Coffee & Teas, Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino and Pastries.
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
“Best ice cream I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

First walked in and was greeted with a genuine smile and a patient server while my kids took their time deciding (and sampling) different flavors. There are many "adult" flavors like hazelnut, and "normal" flavors like vanilla bean and lemon. Big portions, good conversation while we ate with the owner. Only thing I would change is a little more seating inside.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Christina P

Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Chocolate Heaven in a cup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Not really fair to rate this as a restaurant because its primarily gelato but they do have that part down to a sweet science!! Its a great place to start a leisurely walk up and down the street.

1 Thank Roy C
Howell, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Caio Gelato is simply the best desert shop I have ever been in. Rich and flavorful ice cream (Gelato) in a variety of flavors with friendly service. It is both my favorite place and my girl's to. Whenever we are in the area we always make time to stop in their gelato is that good!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mike C
Davenport, Iowa
“Great afternoon treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after being at Venice beach. The gelato was delicious! Our server was so sweet but the owner or manager berated her in front of us. We had a gift card and our server had never entered one before. The server gave us our total and was told to slow down and then the manager gave us the same total. A good experience minus the awkward interaction.

1 Thank Nugehan
“Simply superb.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I stopped in after having a horrible time at Casperen Beach, where we didn't find any shall teeth and my wife lost her phone. Well, our stop definitely brightened our day. The service was fantastic, we were allowed to sample as much as we pleased. The gelato itself was the best I've had. Also, they have doggy gelato, so we will be bringing our dog back soon.

• Visited October 2013