“Simply the Best!”
Review of Ciao Gelato

Ciao Gelato
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Venice
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Serving Artisan Gelato/Sorbets, Coffee & Teas, Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino and Pastries.
Howell, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the Best!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Caio Gelato is simply the best desert shop I have ever been in. Rich and flavorful ice cream (Gelato) in a variety of flavors with friendly service. It is both my favorite place and my girl's to. Whenever we are in the area we always make time to stop in their gelato is that good!

1 Thank Mike C

Davenport, Iowa
“Great afternoon treat!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in after being at Venice beach. The gelato was delicious! Our server was so sweet but the owner or manager berated her in front of us. We had a gift card and our server had never entered one before. The server gave us our total and was told to slow down and then the manager gave us the same total. A good experience minus the awkward interaction.

1 Thank Nugehan
“Simply superb.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I stopped in after having a horrible time at Casperen Beach, where we didn't find any shall teeth and my wife lost her phone. Well, our stop definitely brightened our day. The service was fantastic, we were allowed to sample as much as we pleased. The gelato itself was the best I've had. Also, they have doggy gelato, so we will be bringing our dog back soon.

Venice, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Every choice I've made has been superb! I like the friendliness & professionalism of the servers. The atmosphere is European and the place is spotless. Just a small number of tables inside and outside but adequate for the needs of most - since we mostly like to stroll while enjoying our treats. I like being able to taste the different blends before purchasing one. This place is tops!

Salem, Ohio
“Great Gelato!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped in looking for some great gelato and that it what we found. The owners were great people and we received great service. The prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend you stop in and give it a try!