“Highly Recommended!”
Review of Ciao Gelato

Ciao Gelato
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Venice
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Serving Artisan Gelato/Sorbets, Coffee & Teas, Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino and Pastries.
Venice, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Every choice I've made has been superb! I like the friendliness & professionalism of the servers. The atmosphere is European and the place is spotless. Just a small number of tables inside and outside but adequate for the needs of most - since we mostly like to stroll while enjoying our treats. I like being able to taste the different blends before purchasing one. This place is tops!

Salem, Ohio
“Great Gelato!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped in looking for some great gelato and that it what we found. The owners were great people and we received great service. The prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend you stop in and give it a try!

“Best gelato hands down”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Every time I am in Venice I make sure to stop in Ciao for gelato. Sometimes I make the drive for the sole purpose of stopping in for desert.

1 Thank Barry M
Largo, Florida
“good icecream”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

pretty good icecream not bad food. one of the cooler icecream places in town. not too shaby i would go again if was in the area

Visited October 2013
Escondido, California
“A tasty treat on a hot summer day”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

After being spoiled by having my first taste of gelato in Venice, Italy... I figured I had to try it in Venice, Florida! The sidewalk right outside the store was under construction when we went and it was an obstacle course to get to the shop (not their fault). The ambiance was a little ruined because it was extremely loud from the jackhammering going on right outside their door (again, not their fault)! As far as the actual establishment is concerned, it was pretty small inside, which made it a little cramped when more and more people kept coming in. The staff was friendly and allowed you to sample the flavors before making your final decision. The gelato was very flavorful, although a little overpriced. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to those visiting the area.

• Visited July 2013