“The Venice Fairfield Inn staff are outstanding”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Toronto, Canada
“The Venice Fairfield Inn staff are outstanding”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

As other reviewers have shared, each and everyone of the management and staff at this hotel deliver genuinely warm customer service. From the front desk manager, the servers in the dining room, the housekeeping staff, the maintenance staff....everyone does a wonderful job at making guests feel welcome and appreciated.

I have been to more expensive hotels that do not deliver to the level the Fairfield team did.

Rooms are clean, air conditioning works well, nice hot breakfast included, small fitness room, convenient to Venice and surrounding area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Feedback E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I was in town for work and had such a grand experience since I walked into the front door. Front Desk was helpful and friendly great advice on where to go in town. Room was immaculate. Fresh and clean. Breakfast was warm and delicious. Lisa the manager went the extra mile to help me prepare my documents and made me feel at home.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank larrygeo
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I stay at Fairfield Inns at a lot of different locations because they are consistently excellent and have never had a complaint. At this location in particular, they just seem to go that little extra that makes a difference, just great, friendly, and so quick to help. Everything else is right up to par with Fairfield Inns, it's so nice to show up knowing what you are going to get, clean, good value and consistent quality.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Russ B
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Coming from Key West and heading back to Chicago, we only stayed here for one night. The hotel is right off the highway and lived up to the high quality and great value that attracts us to the Fairfield Inns. This place is clean, the staff is friendly, and we enjoyed another nice complimentary breakfast. Had a good night's rest!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Scarlettdm
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The first thing I noticed when we got to the hotel was that there were two ladies at the front desk checking people in. So often there is only one person at the desk and they are busy answering the phone and tending to other duties, so it was nice to have staff that could focus on getting us checked in.

Rhona, who checked me in, and the other lady were both very professional in both their demeanor and appearance. That was something that struck me about this hotel. The facility and the staff looked very professional. Even the housekeeping staff had an air about them that was on a level a little better than I am used to seeing.

There was nothing memorable about the room, which is exactly like I want it. It was clean and comfortable. I will be sure to put this hotel at the top of my list the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Richard D
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was there for one night, The hotel upgraded my room to a "Suite" oh boy, they call that a suite?? its verrrry small! Had a child with me sleeping on sofa bed, the space to walk around it was so narrow and Had to leave bathroom light on during the night in case I had to go to bathroom so i can see where I walked otherwise my toes would kill me!

Anyhow, this hotel has the very very BEST whirlpool, The jet stream was strong and I couldn't believe that its a hotel whirlpool because Hotel whirlpool tends to have weak jet streams. Not this hotel, Heck, I would stay at that hotel again just for that whirlpool!

The free breakfast was a nice benefit, however the room was very small and It was VERY busy and Couldn't find a empty table to sit and I watched many people decided to take their food to their room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank J Z
Nashua, NH
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Hotel right of I-75 exit...Very clean...Staff very friendly. Upgraded my room to a suite for free after noticing I was a silver Marriotts member. FREE Breakfast had everything...hot & cold. Free computer to use in lobby and free wi-fi in rooms. Very quiet rooms.. Staff at front desk could not be more helpful & friendly. Would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple