“Return guests...even better than before.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great front office greeting set the tone: we called about checking in early and were told to come on over. Room was immaculate. Everything in place and in order. First rate presentation of the included breakfast buffet. Constant replenishment and cleanliness in the breakfast area. Positive attitude from front office, maintenance and housekeeping staff. Shining floors in the lobby area and well tended grounds. We'll be back for sure when visiting family in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Free Breakfast, coffee 24/7, laundry on site, employees always smile, clean, great place to stay! Somebody is always there to answer any questions or concerns you could possibly have. Pool & hot tub are always clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I really liked this hotel. I've stayed there for three nights for business. It was a pleasure, hotel was very clean, bed was quite comfortable, AC worked great and was not that noisey as in other Farifeiled's hotels.
Breakfast was your regular breakfast, I have just some bagels and milk. Staff was friendly druing check in.
Overall I had a great experience at this hotel. I am not sure I would choose this hotel for family trip, but I would strongly recommend it for business travel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Arrived with my three kids, the front desk didn't help after a mistake from the reservation. I paid more than the regular price, got a poor room. The hotel was almost empty and after more than one hour of discussion, I got only one reason: you didn't use the right reservation (hotels.com was the guilty reason to be treated like this).
Hopefully, they didn't call the police even if I got threatened 3 times to spend my night at the police station just because I had a question: for the price I pay can I get a descent room for my family?
Manager didn't help and was not available (it was 6 p.m)

Conclusion: don't expect any smile from the front desk.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RalfyB
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I both recently enjoyed the Fairfield Inn and Suites Venice recently.
It is a great central location for doing day trips in the Venice, Sarasota area.
The staff was warm and professional, as one would expect from a Marriott property.
The room and hotel were both immaculate. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The hotel looked new. Everything was clean. The bed was comfortable. It was close to the freeway. To eat you need to drive to get to a decent restaurant. But it wasn't very far into town. But go early into town. Except for the restaurants everything closes up by 5 PM.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan G
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Since it's a fairly new hotel everything is in very good condition, but I felt our king bed room was just a bit smaller than other Fairfield rooms we've stayed. Not a problem though, it was just for an overnight. Bed was comfortable, a/c quiet, and breakfast was ample. Had no problem with traffic noise even though our room was on I-75 side. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Venice
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice
Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice
Inn at the Beach
Inn at the Beach
#2 of 13 in Venice
Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nokomis

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Venice? Share your experiences!