“Great Staff and Good Food”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #60 of 244 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Oxford, Massachusetts
“Great Staff and Good Food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Since everything closes early in Venice, we wanted to find a good pizza place. Upon entering Benny's you get a homely Italian vibe from the place. The pizza here is very good, and everything tastes fresh. The family who owns this place must care a lot about their business, because it shows. There are talks that the restaurant may be featured on tv, so go now before it gets swamped with tourists! Definitely a worthwhile stop for Italian cuisine.

1 Thank RyanTravels24

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great food! There isn't a single item on the menu that isn't great.
Fabulous Service! Family owned and operated. They make it a point to remember you and genuinely welcome you back to the restaurant.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank slg0506
Venice
“Pizza at the Bada Bing”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Late Sunday afternoon, first visit to the Bada Bing, usually too crowded to get in during season!
We ordered the Garlic Knots, which came with a dipping dish of sauce, that was close to other worldly!for main dish we had a pizza, 16" ( the smallest they have besides the Slice) it was HUGE for two people, we topped ours with Spinach, Sausage, Ricotta, and Mushrooms. DELICIOUS ! The crust was perfect better than even some of the best pizzas I had in Naples Italy ! The sauce is homemade and sold in jars at the restaurant, worth whatever they are asking... We topped our dinner by splitting a dish of Italian Spumoni! The real deal spumoni, not a knockoff. We wanted to try the homemade tiramisu but they were out, but the spumoni more than made up for it!

Our servers Nicole and Dillon were really friendly and took great care of us. The food came fast and hot!
While the owner Benny was not yelling at anyone while we were there he was visiting tables and sharing stories.
We saw the meat balls and spaghetti come out and the meatballs were the size of a baseball... You wont leave hungry!

A great place to stop in Venice if you are looking for superior food, great atmosphere and reasonable prices! Word to the wise....GO EARLY, very small venue with limited seating, but you will be glad you went!

1 Thank Venetianblond627
Miami, Florida
“Garlic knots are to die for! But, they say owner yells at customers?”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We went for the first time yesterday for dinner. I read some news about the possibility of this restaurant getting a “Reality Show”; so I decided to try it just in case it becomes a reality and the lines-of curious tourists-get nasty. Didn't know what to expect when I saw how small the place was inside, not impressive decorations or fancy stuff. Location was not “fancy” neither; BUT, food was GREAT. Garlic knots are to die for! Prices looked a bit high; but, when I saw the portions I changed my mind about the prices. They are HUGE! We took ½ of the food home; but, it was gone by the time I woke up! I mean, I’m not Italian…so it might be hard to judge their food based on “real knowledge of how the Italian Food is supposed to taste like”; but, it tasted really pleasant to me. Best Pizza I have ever tried! They says-“He yells at customers”; but I didn’t have a chance to witness it. Service was great, too.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 419milan
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“YO !!!! BADA BING!!!! Great pizza and wings”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Its not often the owner comes out to chit chat with the customers. Benny is a charismatic Italian Pop-Pop from Brooklyn who has serves great food. A family-owned and ran little gem that is well known and loved by locals. Go hungry. They feed you large-portion homestyle Italian meals that are rich and flavorful. Reasonable prices. They also deliver for free. I will definitely be returning. Get the GARLIC KNOTS !!!

• Visited June 2014