“The best Italian Food in Venice”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #65 of 261 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Yum, Yum, Yum! The portions are large and very tasty. Benny is usually around to make sure everything is just right. Its family own and operated.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have no real complaint with this place. It's small and when everything is working right the food and service are good. If it's not then expect an unsatisfactory experience. The restaurant service varies - if you get a family member, especially the younger brunette it will invariably be bad. While the chicken parm is good to excellent, the pasta is never drained properly so there is always a pool, albeit small, of water on the plate. The garlic knots , when made that day are exceptional. When not made that day they taste like hockey pucks. The on-family wait staff is exceptional. The owner seems to cater principally to regulars and since it only has eight tables or so, this makes sense - but its a little uncomfortable if you aren't one. Do understand the portions are large and you will be taking some home. The prices are reasonable. The pizza dough - in my opinion - is on the salty side, but that may be do to the sausage and other meant which are salty. All in all - not a bad place, but there are better.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was a nightmare for many reasons...We chose this place for italian cuisine cause it was listed a a participant in our dining club and cause of the 4star rating google supposedly gave it. We had the baked ziti and lasagne and both were watery and flavorless. They even managed to ruin the soup course. I will say the waitress Sara was pleasant and the ONLY positive part of the experience. Bottom line...don't waste your time, money, or calories.

Date of visit: August 2013
2  Thank Brian M
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Absolutely some of the best Italian!

Came here with my 100% Italian Grandma - she loved it.

The food is SO good, from the Garlic knots, to the calamari, to the calzones! Awesome!

This is a place you HAVE to go - personally, It's a must every time i'm in the area!

The service was great - super nice, helpful, and attentive.

LOVE!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

For years one of my neighbors and friends has been after me to try this place and today she invited me for lunch here. WOW, WOW AND DOUBLE WOW.... I cannot believe that I did not know about this treasure of an Italian restaurant, right in my own back yard, so to speak. With entrees you get a basket of "GARLIC KNOTS" that are really the greatest I have ever tasted. My friend ordered a garden salad with dressing on the side, and what she got was a very fresh and good looking salad, she loved it. She also ordered Ravioli, let me try it and it was delicious. My own lunch was mussels in wine and garlic sauce. I almost licked the plate clean, it was THAT GOOD!!!! I cannot wait to invite all friends and acquaintances to this "hole in the wall", because I just know they are all going to fall in love with it, as I did. We spoke with another couple there, regulars or so they said. They had ordered an antipasto and that looked big enough to feed 4 people. The gentleman had a veal hero that he was raving about as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this place, it's super-duper good.

2  Thank mamamia70