“BEST ITALIAN FOOD IN ALL OF VENICE AND ENGLEWOOD AREA”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #68 of 260 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

For years one of my neighbors and friends has been after me to try this place and today she invited me for lunch here. WOW, WOW AND DOUBLE WOW.... I cannot believe that I did not know about this treasure of an Italian restaurant, right in my own back yard, so to speak. With entrees you get a basket of "GARLIC KNOTS" that are really the greatest I have ever tasted. My friend ordered a garden salad with dressing on the side, and what she got was a very fresh and good looking salad, she loved it. She also ordered Ravioli, let me try it and it was delicious. My own lunch was mussels in wine and garlic sauce. I almost licked the plate clean, it was THAT GOOD!!!! I cannot wait to invite all friends and acquaintances to this "hole in the wall", because I just know they are all going to fall in love with it, as I did. We spoke with another couple there, regulars or so they said. They had ordered an antipasto and that looked big enough to feed 4 people. The gentleman had a veal hero that he was raving about as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this place, it's super-duper good.

2  Thank mamamia70

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Just like back in Jersey! Great thin sliced pizzas with anything you want on them. Calzones are fantastic!!!! Family owned and operated. Where the locals go on the trail!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Benny and his family were excellent attending to our party of 10. We had a wide variety of apps and dinners including the pizza which was excellent very light. Chicken Francesca is the best. Maybe the previous reviewer has never heard of the historic Durgin Park Restaurant in Boston. Being rough is part of their charm.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

On a good night the pizza is great, but more times than not it is either under cooked and soggy or over cooked and has a burnt taste to the crust like tonight. Ive tried the shrimp scampi which is one of my favorites and it was tasteless. My wife had the eggplant parm and she said it was horrible. I would stick with Briandis in Nokimis. Great food at Briandis and no mobster wanabees!

Date of visit: June 2013
2  Thank dontscrewme
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped in for dinner with my wife , wanting good food and relaxed atmosphere. That is exactly what we got. My wife had broccoli rabe and sausage over pasta, and I pasta and meatballs, both came with a house salad and bread. The salads were good and the bread was fantastic. I live for meatballs and try them everywhere, and this place is my number one favorite, I am going back and ordering a meatball sandwich very soon. Peroni draft at 3.50 was reasonable, 6 dollars was a little high for the house wine. All in all a fantastic meal.

Date of visit: June 2013