“You gotta like thin crust!”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #68 of 260 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Just like back in Jersey! Great thin sliced pizzas with anything you want on them. Calzones are fantastic!!!! Family owned and operated. Where the locals go on the trail!

Date of visit: July 2013

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Benny and his family were excellent attending to our party of 10. We had a wide variety of apps and dinners including the pizza which was excellent very light. Chicken Francesca is the best. Maybe the previous reviewer has never heard of the historic Durgin Park Restaurant in Boston. Being rough is part of their charm.

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

On a good night the pizza is great, but more times than not it is either under cooked and soggy or over cooked and has a burnt taste to the crust like tonight. Ive tried the shrimp scampi which is one of my favorites and it was tasteless. My wife had the eggplant parm and she said it was horrible. I would stick with Briandis in Nokimis. Great food at Briandis and no mobster wanabees!

Date of visit: June 2013
2  Thank dontscrewme
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped in for dinner with my wife , wanting good food and relaxed atmosphere. That is exactly what we got. My wife had broccoli rabe and sausage over pasta, and I pasta and meatballs, both came with a house salad and bread. The salads were good and the bread was fantastic. I live for meatballs and try them everywhere, and this place is my number one favorite, I am going back and ordering a meatball sandwich very soon. Peroni draft at 3.50 was reasonable, 6 dollars was a little high for the house wine. All in all a fantastic meal.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013

we ate there a while back and food was not all that so we thought we would try it one more time and that was a big mistake the second time around was worse. pizza came out doughie like it wasn't cooked all the way and had no flavor and the overall atmosphere was lond from the employees also a customer came in to pick up a order and the owner was really rude and loud he's not even nice to his staff. I started to feel somewhat uncomfortable I was looking around and I noticed also the place was really filthy. I thought to myself Wow wonder what the kitchen and bathrooms look like.I always felt if the front was filthy dirty that the rest of the place had to be worse.I'm sorry I do not recommend this place and that's just my opinion have a good day:)

Date of visit: May 2013