“very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped in for dinner with my wife , wanting good food and relaxed atmosphere. That is exactly what we got. My wife had broccoli rabe and sausage over pasta, and I pasta and meatballs, both came with a house salad and bread. The salads were good and the bread was fantastic. I live for meatballs and try them everywhere, and this place is my number one favorite, I am going back and ordering a meatball sandwich very soon. Peroni draft at 3.50 was reasonable, 6 dollars was a little high for the house wine. All in all a fantastic meal.

Date of visit: June 2013

Reviewed June 7, 2013

we ate there a while back and food was not all that so we thought we would try it one more time and that was a big mistake the second time around was worse. pizza came out doughie like it wasn't cooked all the way and had no flavor and the overall atmosphere was lond from the employees also a customer came in to pick up a order and the owner was really rude and loud he's not even nice to his staff. I started to feel somewhat uncomfortable I was looking around and I noticed also the place was really filthy. I thought to myself Wow wonder what the kitchen and bathrooms look like.I always felt if the front was filthy dirty that the rest of the place had to be worse.I'm sorry I do not recommend this place and that's just my opinion have a good day:)

Date of visit: May 2013
5  Thank JamesDLC
Reviewed May 31, 2013

tried it for the first time cause our favorite pizza placed closed. it was terrible. the bottom of the pizza and crust was burnt. have pics to prove it and can they make it any thinner. i bet it wasnt even one eight thick. when i pick the pizza box up and headed for the car i made a comment it felt light. DONT GO THERE

Date of visit: May 2013
3  Thank Debbi I
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went three times over six months. The food is pretty good but they don't drain the pasta properly. The family server, a brunette, is horrid. Sometimes the food is good, sometimes the garlic knots are old. I do like the eggplant parmesan and the entrees.

Date of visit: March 2013
2  Thank DaveofVenice
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Family owned and operated. Great food. Huge portions. Treated nicely and well fed. When on vacation in Venice, eating here is a MUST. I wouldn't miss it.

Date of visit: April 2013