“Terrific”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Family owned and operated. Great food. Huge portions. Treated nicely and well fed. When on vacation in Venice, eating here is a MUST. I wouldn't miss it.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

After reading some of the reviews I was afraid to try the pizza. I won a large pizza from benny's at a golf tournament so why not,right. What a nice suprise, one of the best I've had. The place looked fine to me and people couldn't have been nicer. I'll be back to try other food soon.It's also great that they donated to the charity tournament I played in. Good job guys, New Yorkers know and make great pizza. Thank You

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We visited Benny's twice on this trip. The 2nd time we took the entire family (13 of us). They could not have been more welcoming or entertaining! The food was the best pasta I had in Venice. I had the mussels marinara, they were perfectly cooked and a huge portion. Easily could have shared this dish. Lasagna was delish as well. Benny treated us to Italian wedding cake. If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault :)

P.S. be sure to order the garlic knots. Yummy!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

A little treasure in South Venice, Fl. This restaurant is the real deal. The portions are generous, the sauce like homemade, the eggplant parm delicious. A great menu and you also have Benny. He like the rest of this family run restaurant is the real deal. This is my go to place for all occasions.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Based on fellow reviewers' opinions, this restaurant must be very inconsistent at best. Luckily, my husband and I had a great meal and wonderful service at Bada Bing last night. Is definately is a storefront restaurant and very small. You may have to wait. The wait staff was very courteous and it was obvious by the enthusiasm that this is a family-run business. The menu is diverse enough (with most of the Italian specialties people expect to see) without being too ambitious for the kitchen. The garlic knots were hot and buttery although my personal taste would have enjoyed more garlic. My husband and I shared fettuccine with Vodka sauce, proscuitto and peas. The one portion was more than enough for both of us and it was delightful with rich flavor and plenty of ingredients. This came with a house salad which was basic but fresh. The house red wine was perfect for the meal (an Italian choice) and they have other wine by the glass but you have to ask. Also, draft and bottle beers are available. We didn't order the infamous pizza because we agreed that we don't like thin crust. That seemed to be the only choice.

Date of visit: March 2013