“BADA BING'S IS THUMBS UP”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #63 of 242 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Venice, Florida
“BADA BING'S IS THUMBS UP”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Friendly Family owned and operated business. Great Food and lot's of it.
We have eaten there plenty of times in the past and the food is always great. The owners are friendly and won't hesitate to pull up a chair and join you for a chat at your table. I highly reccomend you give this restraunt a try. You owe it to yourself.

• Visited October 2012

Venice, Florida
“Worst Pizza I've ever eaten”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Ordered Large Pizza delivered. $23 total.
Crust was super thin like paper, sauce was almost non-existant, what was there was watered down and no flavor. The whole pizza had no flavor. You're better off buying a pita, and melting some mozzarella cheese on it. It would taste better. And there was some odd flavor in there I could not put my finger on.
Terrible.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank MCBus
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our first visit to this place. We walked in and ordered a pizza to go. We told them we would wait outside. After 30 minutes, I went back in to see if our pizza was ready. The woman behind the counter pulled a pizza off the rack above the oven and handed it to me. "A medium cheese pizza". I said no, I ordered a medium pepperoni pizza. The pizza maker checked the oven and said it will be a few minutes. I took the pizza home. I was surprised that the box wasn't very hot. When we got home and opened the box, the pizza wasn't even hot enough to eat, and the pepperoni on it wasn't even cooked. It was obvious that they just put pepperoni on top of that cheese pizza from the rack and tried to pass it off as my order. When we called to complain, they said a fresh pizza would be made and we could pick it up. The second pizza was marginally better than the first. With so many other great pizza places in Venice, we won't return to this one.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank HappyinVenice
“Rude”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

These people are rude and cliquish. Loud, filthy place and the food is marginal at best. Go next door to Vinnie's...you wont be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank EvilScubaKitty
Englewood, Florida, United States
“Pizza”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Best Pizza in Vence or Englewood. New York/New Jersey style.Tasty sauce, nice thin crust. Worth the drive from Englewood.

Visited September 2012