“Best Italian Food in Venice!”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #68 of 260 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Authentic Italian Food. Family owned restaurant. Great choices and delicious food!

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank c f

Reviewed May 19, 2012

picked up pizza and wings,only live 3mins away and pizza was cold and wings were under cooked.... wont be back

Date of visit: May 2012
1  Thank Mark N
Reviewed March 16, 2012

it was expensive, the food was delivered, not enough plates or utensils. The baked Ziti was not great and ended up 3/4 in the garbage the next day since no one wanted to heat it again.

Date of visit: March 2012
1  Thank chaos37
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Coming from Boston to Florida I don't expect to be blown away by the quality of the pizza, but the take-out pizza from here was worse than I expected. The sauce was too sweet and had no flavor otherwise. I was told the restaurant was run by New Yorkers, and there seemed to be a good crowd when we went to pick up our pie, so maybe I let my expectations get too high.

Date of visit: February 2012
1  Thank Ken E
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Went for lunch this past Monday. Got there just after twelve P.M. This was our first visit and we came specifically to have subs. Went to order and the cook behind the counter yelled out to the waitress :"Don't forget we don't have any bread ready" She then told us they ran out last night and were about to start baking it. Ummm....if I ran a restaurant I would make sure I either stayed late or came in early to prepare one of the most critical items on the menu - sub rolls for the subs. So she suggested a calzone....we ordered and it was actually very good....huge for the price...lots of fresh ingredients and very good dipping sauce. Decor is typical Italian diner feel. A few tables out on the sidewalk for smokers I would guess. I would definitely go back...but next time maybe I'll go for a VERY late lunch if I want a sub.

Date of visit: February 2012