“Amazing food! The garlic knots are to die for!”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #68 of 260 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2012

While visiting my parents in Venice, we had the opportunity to go out to dinner. We loved the idea of a small independent family restaurant, especially when they kept raving about the garlic knots. We were not disappointed!

We decided to share some dishes since we couldn't decide between them. The first thing to arrive at our table was a Stromboli that was 18 inches long! The platter of fettucini with vodka cream sauce was next. The amount suggests sharing, the flavor will make you want to stab the would be sharer with your fork. The garlic knots came piled in a bowl smothered in garlic butter and parmesan and swimming in more of the same. WOW! So good!

My daughter's advice is to wear stretchy pants!

1  Thank Kerry W

Reviewed January 2, 2012

This place is awesome. I have written past reviews (5 star reviews, by the way) but i truly felt like i needed to write another one. I've never been disappointed. We always get greeted at the door and talked to before we exit. It is a small, nice Italian restaurant. Portions are huge, and i stress HUGE. I love it here, and i am confused at the review that says that they were rude, because it has ALWAYS been a pleasure coming here. But, too bad for them, because this place is awesome!

Date of visit: December 2011
Reviewed December 26, 2011

When we arrived with a party of seven we had to hunt the server down and remind her that we had been sitting for over ten minutes without anyone even acknowledging us. Just a terrible attitude, and this is the owner's daughter that was the server. Pizza was average,maybe even below average. My wife order a pasta dish that had to be doctored-up with shaker cheese, salt and pepper. The rest of the meals were average at best. NEVER AGAIN.

7  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Holy Cow! The food is never ending - it is plentiful and delicious! The atmosphere is cozy and inviting! A Plus!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I should have put in a review a year ago..the first time we went here, it was packed. We turned to leave and Benny ran after us! It might have been my legs, I'm not sure. But he and his family have always been great restaurant people. Pizza is outstanding. Veal chop is sublime. Chicken Franchese, I love you! I gotta get me some right now! Try not to fill up on the garlic knots !