“Awesome meal...as always!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 2, 2012

This place is awesome. I have written past reviews (5 star reviews, by the way) but i truly felt like i needed to write another one. I've never been disappointed. We always get greeted at the door and talked to before we exit. It is a small, nice Italian restaurant. Portions are huge, and i stress HUGE. I love it here, and i am confused at the review that says that they were rude, because it has ALWAYS been a pleasure coming here. But, too bad for them, because this place is awesome!

Date of visit: December 2011

Reviewed December 26, 2011

When we arrived with a party of seven we had to hunt the server down and remind her that we had been sitting for over ten minutes without anyone even acknowledging us. Just a terrible attitude, and this is the owner's daughter that was the server. Pizza was average,maybe even below average. My wife order a pasta dish that had to be doctored-up with shaker cheese, salt and pepper. The rest of the meals were average at best. NEVER AGAIN.

7  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Holy Cow! The food is never ending - it is plentiful and delicious! The atmosphere is cozy and inviting! A Plus!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I should have put in a review a year ago..the first time we went here, it was packed. We turned to leave and Benny ran after us! It might have been my legs, I'm not sure. But he and his family have always been great restaurant people. Pizza is outstanding. Veal chop is sublime. Chicken Franchese, I love you! I gotta get me some right now! Try not to fill up on the garlic knots !

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I'm from the NY metro area and I know my Italian food. When I first looked at the menu selections at Bada Bing, I thought WOW...finally a real Italian restaurant. But I reserved judgment until I ate. Where else are you going to get Broccoli Rabe in SW Florida? I was stranded at the restaurant one afternoon for a couple of hours and became immediate buddies with the owners, who were extremely friendly and very proud of their restaurant. I've been back a couple of times since trying different things. The food is authentic, the pizza is excellent, and this is a genuine, family-owned Italian restaurant like you would find in NY or NJ. I loved it and will be back often.

Date of visit: October 2011