“Always fabulous!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Holy Cow! The food is never ending - it is plentiful and delicious! The atmosphere is cozy and inviting! A Plus!

Date of visit: November 2011

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I should have put in a review a year ago..the first time we went here, it was packed. We turned to leave and Benny ran after us! It might have been my legs, I'm not sure. But he and his family have always been great restaurant people. Pizza is outstanding. Veal chop is sublime. Chicken Franchese, I love you! I gotta get me some right now! Try not to fill up on the garlic knots !

Date of visit: November 2011
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I'm from the NY metro area and I know my Italian food. When I first looked at the menu selections at Bada Bing, I thought WOW...finally a real Italian restaurant. But I reserved judgment until I ate. Where else are you going to get Broccoli Rabe in SW Florida? I was stranded at the restaurant one afternoon for a couple of hours and became immediate buddies with the owners, who were extremely friendly and very proud of their restaurant. I've been back a couple of times since trying different things. The food is authentic, the pizza is excellent, and this is a genuine, family-owned Italian restaurant like you would find in NY or NJ. I loved it and will be back often.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed November 6, 2011

After 2 attempts our opinion remains: terrible pizza. Crust is so soggy and greasy it was inedible. Staff is unfriendly. Didn't even get one word at checkout.

6  Thank kathysuee
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We eat here at least once a week and we feel this is the best pizza ever. The pasta dishes are also excellent. Do not let the location or decor fool you. The food is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2011