“Bada Bings cares, they really care”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #68 of 260 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I should have put in a review a year ago..the first time we went here, it was packed. We turned to leave and Benny ran after us! It might have been my legs, I'm not sure. But he and his family have always been great restaurant people. Pizza is outstanding. Veal chop is sublime. Chicken Franchese, I love you! I gotta get me some right now! Try not to fill up on the garlic knots !

Date of visit: November 2011

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I'm from the NY metro area and I know my Italian food. When I first looked at the menu selections at Bada Bing, I thought WOW...finally a real Italian restaurant. But I reserved judgment until I ate. Where else are you going to get Broccoli Rabe in SW Florida? I was stranded at the restaurant one afternoon for a couple of hours and became immediate buddies with the owners, who were extremely friendly and very proud of their restaurant. I've been back a couple of times since trying different things. The food is authentic, the pizza is excellent, and this is a genuine, family-owned Italian restaurant like you would find in NY or NJ. I loved it and will be back often.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed November 6, 2011

After 2 attempts our opinion remains: terrible pizza. Crust is so soggy and greasy it was inedible. Staff is unfriendly. Didn't even get one word at checkout.

6  Thank kathysuee
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We eat here at least once a week and we feel this is the best pizza ever. The pasta dishes are also excellent. Do not let the location or decor fool you. The food is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is positively the best Italian Restaurant we have ever eaten in (including overseas)!
The Family run business is very attentive to it's customers and very friendly. The portion sizes and the quality are 10 ++. We live 23 miles (one way) from the restaurant which is quite small and it is truly worth the drive. This is our new FAVORITE Restaurant to dine in. Reasonable prices, wonderful food and presentation. Benny and his family are just wonderful and love what they do! If you do not go, you are missing a treasure in Venice, FL. Linda and Robert Washburn

Date of visit: September 2011