“A real NY Italian restaurant, a rarity in the area”
Review of Benny's Bada Bing

Benny's Bada Bing
Ranked #66 of 263 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I'm from the NY metro area and I know my Italian food. When I first looked at the menu selections at Bada Bing, I thought WOW...finally a real Italian restaurant. But I reserved judgment until I ate. Where else are you going to get Broccoli Rabe in SW Florida? I was stranded at the restaurant one afternoon for a couple of hours and became immediate buddies with the owners, who were extremely friendly and very proud of their restaurant. I've been back a couple of times since trying different things. The food is authentic, the pizza is excellent, and this is a genuine, family-owned Italian restaurant like you would find in NY or NJ. I loved it and will be back often.

Date of visit: October 2011

Reviewed November 6, 2011

After 2 attempts our opinion remains: terrible pizza. Crust is so soggy and greasy it was inedible. Staff is unfriendly. Didn't even get one word at checkout.

6  Thank kathysuee
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We eat here at least once a week and we feel this is the best pizza ever. The pasta dishes are also excellent. Do not let the location or decor fool you. The food is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is positively the best Italian Restaurant we have ever eaten in (including overseas)!
The Family run business is very attentive to it's customers and very friendly. The portion sizes and the quality are 10 ++. We live 23 miles (one way) from the restaurant which is quite small and it is truly worth the drive. This is our new FAVORITE Restaurant to dine in. Reasonable prices, wonderful food and presentation. Benny and his family are just wonderful and love what they do! If you do not go, you are missing a treasure in Venice, FL. Linda and Robert Washburn

Date of visit: September 2011
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The food was delicious - best veal chop I've every had. Besides being huge, it was delicious and done perfectly. The prices are reasonable and portions large but the restaurant is small and homey. Get there early unless you plan to order take out!

Date of visit: September 2011