“Best pizza ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We eat here at least once a week and we feel this is the best pizza ever. The pasta dishes are also excellent. Do not let the location or decor fool you. The food is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2011

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is positively the best Italian Restaurant we have ever eaten in (including overseas)!
The Family run business is very attentive to it's customers and very friendly. The portion sizes and the quality are 10 ++. We live 23 miles (one way) from the restaurant which is quite small and it is truly worth the drive. This is our new FAVORITE Restaurant to dine in. Reasonable prices, wonderful food and presentation. Benny and his family are just wonderful and love what they do! If you do not go, you are missing a treasure in Venice, FL. Linda and Robert Washburn

Date of visit: September 2011
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The food was delicious - best veal chop I've every had. Besides being huge, it was delicious and done perfectly. The prices are reasonable and portions large but the restaurant is small and homey. Get there early unless you plan to order take out!

Date of visit: September 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My brother and his wife were visiting me in July and it happened that it was their 40th wedding anniversary. I reserved a table for ten and planned to have a celebration dinner at Bada Bing. I can't say enough about the quality, service, friendliness, and choice of this restraunt. Benny Carraro (the owner) is so friendly and accomodating and makes everyone feel like a part of his family. This restraunt is a must visit anytime you are in the area. I have friends driving here from 30 miles away to have dinner there it is that good.
I can truly say that I would never regret recommending this restraunt to anyone and you would really be missing out on exceptionally flavorful meals cooked fresh to your order.

Date of visit: July 2011
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Please Read: Food was Amazing. I LOVE IT @ Benny's! I'll admit, it is cramped, a little bit pricey & unconvienient parking , but the food was amazing. A CERTAIN GO-TO In Venice! I went with my mother, and grandmother, and we got complimentary garlic knots, & i got the baked ziti. I brought half of it home! It fed me for two days! It was so nice! THE OWNER IS VERY NICE, & STRICTLY ITALIAN! The Owner talked to us, about the food, to the decor. The restaraunt is cool, with the word 'Fuggedaboudit" everywhere! I would CERTAINLY GO THERE AGAIN!

Date of visit: August 2011