“Good Eats at fair prices”
Review of Robbi's Reef - CLOSED

Robbi's Reef
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Robbi's Reef is a floridian-style restaurant that focuses on fresh, quality seafood and smoked in-house barbecue - a winning combination for the whole family to enjoy! Robbi's Reef is located in a beautiful, 175 seat restaurant overlooking a small body of water & beautiful fountain with large windows to maximize the view. With plenty of private parking, a full indoor & outdoor bar, a fresh seafood market, lots of large fish tanks to entertain, and plenty of photos of locals with their "big catch" to peruse, kids and adults will enjoy the casual, relaxed atmosphere and the wonderful food!
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Have eaten at Robbi's about four times now with other couples. Everyone seems to enjoy the fish dishes and the service. I particularly like the seafood gumbo bowl which seems to fill me up and is very tasty with a nice hint of Cajun "heat". Their catfish platter will easily feed two. All in all, great food in a well-run little "mom 'n pop" restaurant. A bit noisy, but cozy atmosphere.

3  Thank Rod K

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Place is small an cramped they should move to a better location but food was good! We will return for the key lime pie

2  Thank vannycoe69
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We read about this place and thought we would give it a try. It was really good. Lot of seafood choices which is what we were going for. The specials were great. The fish was definitely local and not frozen. We will be back.

1  Thank David K
Reviewed May 18, 2014

It is nicely informal, our favourite style. The greeting was friendly and the service good. We ate fish, shrimp and flounder plus a bottle of quite good wine. We came away looking forward to our next visit.

2  Thank Rowland W
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I’m always looking for “nice little places with good food”, THIS IS ONE OF THEM. Located in a SMALL shopping center (on Tamiami Trail, 41), in one of those places you don’t expect to find a good restaurant. A regular customer of this restaurant recommended to me yesterday. He said he goes very often; so I went there for lunch, no regrets. At least what I tried was really good (Fish sandwich and cilantro potatoes salad). Everything tasted FRESH, a plus for me. I was NOT too crazy with the dessert (chocolate cake); but I made the mistake of NOT ordering the “house specialty”. Next Time! Nice beach inspired decorations inside. Prices were about average for today’s standards. Portions were fairly large. Service was good. Place was full by the way. Yes, I will go again!

1  Thank 419milan