“Best fish tacos you will ever have!”
Review of Robbi's Reef

Robbi's Reef
Ranked #18 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Robbi's Reef is a floridian-style restaurant that focuses on fresh, quality seafood and smoked in-house barbecue - a winning combination for the whole family to enjoy! Robbi's Reef is located in a beautiful, 175 seat restaurant overlooking a small body of water & beautiful fountain with large windows to maximize the view. With plenty of private parking, a full indoor & outdoor bar, a fresh seafood market, lots of large fish tanks to entertain, and plenty of photos of locals with their "big catch" to peruse, kids and adults will enjoy the casual, relaxed atmosphere and the wonderful food!
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stop here every year on vacation for fish tacos and are never disappointed. Don't let the outside fool you as it sits in a little strip plaza. The decor is nice but the food is amazing. The kids menu does have fresh fish bites available which is a nice option.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Wow !! Robbi's Reef in Venice, Fl, was friendly and accommodating as any restauranteur's I have met in years. Advantage that our bro and and sis-in-law had been regulars and this occassion was to meet some of the people/places where they had gone on a regular bases,,,prior to Doug's passing, spoiled we were. Thanks Robbi, Kelley & crew.,,and for all the especially great special food we received . Loved my choice and all others looked like I wanted to take them home as well...also a huge thanks for that last Key Lime pie that Doug ate and loved every bite. We recommend at least weekly visits to try all on the menu... Thanks again, Gerry and Judie Bean of Nipomo, CA 93444

1  Thank judie042
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love fish and chips and this was the best fish and chips I have ever had anywhere. The fish was fresh and lightly breaded. The others in the group had different dishes and all were excellent. This is a small place and the prices are great. Good service and excellent food.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a good little place with good food.. It is very consistant. The one thing that is outstanding is the service. Robbi is always on top of her game. Will go back

2  Thank tnteacher2210
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I work in a local beachside hotel and constantly hear my guests talking enthusiastically about Robbi's Reef. I took their advice and am I glad! What a fantastic dinner I had. The calamari was fresh and cooked beautifully! Very tender and yummy.The fish tacos were loaded with fresh Mahi and cooked to perfection. My friend had the scallops.Excellent Key Lime pie to top it all off. We both agreed this was one of the best meals we've had and the service was friendly and flawless. Several times we were asked by various employees if everything was good and I appreciated the fact that so many members of staff take an active role in attending to the customers.I will definitely return.