“FISH TACOS”

Ranked #18 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Robbi's Reef is a floridian-style restaurant that focuses on fresh, quality seafood and smoked in-house barbecue - a winning combination for the whole family to enjoy! Robbi's Reef is located in a beautiful, 175 seat restaurant overlooking a small body of water & beautiful fountain with large windows to maximize the view. With plenty of private parking, a full indoor & outdoor bar, a fresh seafood market, lots of large fish tanks to entertain, and plenty of photos of locals with their "big catch" to peruse, kids and adults will enjoy the casual, relaxed atmosphere and the wonderful food!
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went one night for dinner, no reservations and they were busy but no wait. I had the Fish Tacos and they were amazing.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

After using trip advisor for years to find out "where to go" this is the first time I have ever given a review. Most places aren't as great as you expect, leaving you with not much to say, but this place was wonderful. I love seafood and when you go on vacation to a beach town you want some "Real Seafood" not the typical Red Lobster style meal. I can't say enough about how Real the food was. The Gulf Shrimp were large and tasted so fresh and were the best shrimp I've ever had, the Grouper was very good also, steamed veggies best I've ever had out, and the potato salad -very, very good. Even the side salad was with greens and not your typical white side salad where most places use watery iceburg lettuce. My family was amazed at the quality they provide as well as service. Everyone was very nice there, and we wanted to go back the next day. Don't be fooled by the location, I'm guessing this is what keeps the prices down! Love this place! It's going to be hard to eat seafood anywhere else again!

1  Thank travel f
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We love this little hide away in a strip mall. I always get the fried shrimp dinner, they are xtra lg and just wonderful. I always ask if they have the grilled tomatoes, not on the menu. One of my favorites. Never had a bad meal there, great staff, a little noisy but still love to go there.

2  Thank Gracieonthebeach
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I got the Fish Tacos which were huge and excellent. My wife got the Pacific Salad with Shrimp and she loved it and I did too since I got the leftovers for lunch. Only improvement I noticed upon entering and felt throughout the meal was the temperature which was warm and needed the A/C adjusted.

2  Thank JasRaney
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have been to Robbie's Reef several times , the food is very good and the atmosphere is warm and friendly. we had the gumbo , fish and chips , fish shrimp combo , and several other dishes ,we never had any complaints , food is hot , fresh and tasty . think we will go back friday for dinner. Difficult to get a table in durning snowbird season .

2  Thank Tonyappco