“Best Pizza I have EVER Had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scamotz Tomato Pies - CLOSED

Scamotz Tomato Pies
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“Best Pizza I have EVER Had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2010

My husband, daughter and I went here on vacation. The casaer salad was fresh and homemade dressing to die for! The pizza is totally homemade with excellent sauce, fresh ingredients, and was served very fast. The server was right there every time we needed anything. There are homemade bread knots with dipping sauces that are to die for! This would give Bobby Flay a run for his money! The restaurant is small, but is very welcoming. We ate here 2 times, and REALLY wish there was one in Atlanta. They have outdoor seating, and a cozy atmosphere. My 10 year old daughter loved it as much as we did. We all gave this an A+++++++++++++++++++

1 Thank Carriemcatlanta

michigan
“pizza heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2010

Romantic little pizza place that also does carry out. It's pizza perfection.

1 Thank laurey
So Ct
“We saw the "S" car go.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2010

The owners of this excellent little apizza restaurant drive vehicles with a large "S" on the door panels and having spoken with the owner on every visit, with his zany sense of humor, I'm sure this has a lot to do with the old escargot joke.
The pies are no joke however, and are really their own style, but very close to the New York and New Haven Neapolitan thin crust versions which I was brought up with. I have yet to find any pizza in the Venice area of Florida that even comes close. The little touches and friendly competent service added to the great pies earns this place five stars from me.

1 Thank cheshirecatSoCt
“Horrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2010

We tried this place last year. We live part time in Venice so have tried all the local restaurants to support our community. Anyway, the service was horrible, they brought us the wrong pizza and when we told the woman who was the manager or owner, I don't know ON THE WAY OUT, she actually argued with me that all their pizzas are good. Ok well I didn't order the one you served, you didn't come to the table to 'make it right' and then proceeded to argue with me. I would never go back. They have horrendous people skills.

2 Thank sunstarsun
New Jersey
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2010

We spend the month of March in Venice Beach and every year we look forward to having a Scamotz pizza. They are delicious! The atmosphere is warm and welcoming but very small. If you are used to spending $9 on a pizza this is not the place for you. A little pricey but worth it!

1 Thank BonnieJoy