“Good sushi for Venice, nice break from Seafood, Italian” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bushido Sushi
Ranked #79 of 240 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Beaverton, Oregon
“Good sushi for Venice, nice break from Seafood, Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I stopped in here on our recent trip to get a break from the usual Venice food fair of Italian and seafood. Our home town has a good mix of Japanese/Asian food so it is a little hard grading Bushido but I tried to evaulate relative to what I would expect for Venice, Florida and other restaurants nearby.

Overall, I was happy with the experience and food. The sushi was good but not great. We had a spicy tuna roll and a few other items. I would rate the service as good. It is a very nice break but there is nothing that special about it to have it stand out as a five star. We would go here again but I saw another sushi place a little farther out that I would consider trying.

• Visited December 2012

Hartford, Connecticut
“Hit the spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

White tuna ceviche was delicious. Uni and quail eggs, yum! Great service! Not fancy but clean and quaint. Not expensive compared to other sushi restaurants. Really enjoyed and would love to go again!

Englewood, Florida
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I love take out to eat at the beach great food people are very nice tuna shrimp rools seaweed salad ....

Visited December 2012
Venice, Florida, United States
“The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have been to Bushido's several times and love it! The Tuna and Salmon is certainly Sushi grade. The owner is very nice to talk to and the Sushi Chef Kevin is a master of his craft. Highly recommended for anyone who loves Sushi.

• Visited October 2012
Venice, Florida
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

One place I have missed the most since being pregnant is BUSHIDOS. They have the best Sushi rolls, and I still love going there for their edamame!

Visited November 2012