Spend two weeks in January 2014 at Banyan House. The hostess is one of the most accommodating people I have ever met. Breakfast each day is creative, lovely to look at, delicious and nutritious.
Our two room suite with balcony was clean and very comfortable. The owners made us feel welcome and provided us with a wealth of information about the area.
If in Venice this is the place to stay. A short walk to town or the beach and wonderful helpful people who make you feel at home. Who could ask for more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1926 European Style home with rooms & suites with one week minimum and monthly apartments. Heated pool & spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Banyan House Historic b&b
- Banyan House Historic Hotel Venice
- Banyan House Vacation Rentals Venice, Florida