Our stay at Banyan House was a bad experience. We have flown long distance and were surprised to live on a construction site causing dust and noise. No previous message about that. The innkeepers are presently modernizing their own home and garden which is next door. And this seems to be all that matters to them. The innkeepers recommended to leave during the day or to wear earplugs. No excuse, no interest in tourist's needs. The apartment was not clean, refrigerator and toilet not properly working. There is no maintenance of the interior fitting, which is obsolete and has no bearing on "historic". We did not feel welcome at all. Venice is lovely and offers a lot of beautiful accomodation - but we can no longer recommend Banyan House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1926 European Style home with rooms & suites with one week minimum and monthly apartments. Heated pool & spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Banyan House Historic b&b
- Banyan House Historic Hotel Venice
- Banyan House Vacation Rentals Venice, Florida