My husband and I stayed at the Banyan House during our November trip to Florida. We have stayed there multiple times since my brother-in-law discovered it back in 2000, and it continues to be one of our favorite places! In fact, on three different visits over the last four years, we took a nephew and two nieces with us as their high school graduation gifts, and they loved it as well. We always stay in the Sundeck room and have our visitors stay in the Laurel room right across the hall. And Venice is such a great location - we take side trips to Sarasota, Naples, Tampa and other Florida locations from our home base at the Banyan House.
Susan and Chuck McCormick are very hospitable hosts who make us feel right at home. Susan's breakfasts are delicious - fresh squeezed juice, a fruit course and a main course. My husband has taken pictures of many of the breakfasts; Susan put them in an album, and she told us that many guests look through the pictures and pick the ones they want her to make during their visit!
I highly recommend the Banyan House. We look forward to our next visit in June!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1926 European Style home with rooms & suites with one week minimum and monthly apartments. Heated pool & spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Banyan House Historic Hotel Venice
- Banyan House Historic b&b
- Banyan House Vacation Rentals Venice, Florida